Wayne Repass Airplanes for Sale!
I have a few planes that I'll be working to move out of my hangar. Getting older scaling back so.... sad to move on but the season is over. Here's the overview pics attached.
- 1930 Fleet I scratch built about 1983, OS MAX 50 upper wing needs recovering (have)
- Carl Goldberg Anniversary mostly done, needs wing built. I have all parts and covering, SAITO FA-50 four stroke.
- Sig cadet, built about 1980, .40 motor with wing, flies great.
- Electric Extra 300 couple dings in it.
An email with Wayne Repass' contact info will be sent out to club members and associates.
For Sale - Contact Bob Rutherford
- One of my old favorites! I bought it from Larry Ferguson and flew the crap out of it. Crashed several times and it just keeps on comin' back for more! OS 91 power! SOLD!
- 50 size Funtana. A blast to fly, one of my favorites! SOLD!
- Big ugly Yak, Saito 100 4 stroke, fun flyer! SOLD!
- World Models 180 size Extra with 53cc Brison gas engine. Excellent condition! SOLD!
- Magnum 60 power, split wing flaps, to good home only. SOLD!
Bob is selling all his nitro and gas planes and is going all electric. Bob is currently working on a fair price for each.